Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Camelot-esque Choice System

It's smoother in-game.
Today I implemented a Camelot RPG-esque choice system into Gearend, as well as save stations. I say "Camelot RPG-esque" because Camelot is a game company that made different games (usually RPGs) for handheld consoles, and they usually expressed choices this way - via emoting heads. I liked the idea, so I thought I'd make a similar system for Gearend.

I felt the need for this because I had no way to allow the player to choose either to save or not when they approach and interact with a save station. Now, it gives you the option with these rather excitable heads.

I also worked on a new arm part, as well as the first boss's graphics. I hope to finish the game quickly. Thanks for reading this tiny update!~

No comments:

Post a Comment