Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Less Busy and Explosions

Hey. So I'm working on Soldier Of, and I'm currently working on an explosion sprite to integrate with the enemies that I have (so that I can destroy them properly).





It's okay, but it needs a lot more work. namely, the frames are out of alignment, and the last frame is very oddly placed (like a mushroom, almost). It'll get better... I hope.

Otherwise, I'm working on improving the world's overall feel - I don't want it to be too busy, but rather have the simple GBC-style charm. The idea is that once you destroy an enemy, they explode - it shouldn't be difficult to do at all, but animating explosions is not my specialty. :P Still, it's not too difficult, as I can go back to change the animation later and it shouldn't be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment