Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm not dead! I was just... Sleeping!

Hey. I just wanted to pop in here to say that I'm not dead - I just haven't worked on GridSpace very much. However, I have been working on another game, so something will come out of this.

Here's one of those new-fangled 'GIF' things that everyone's been talking about to show an animation of the game's progress.

Photobucket

So far, it's going pretty good - I even have more than what's shown here, including another character and a dialogue system. Also, I know the water's moving too fast - that's just the pictures that I took to get the GIF together - the game isn't actually that fast. : ) I didn't have a name for it that fit, so I think I'll call it 'Hegira'. It basically means 'A flight to escape danger'. Catchy? No? What do you think?

Anyway, I started work on GridSpace again, recently. A demo may or may not be coming soon - there's nothing to do, really, but I want to show what I've got. So, keep your eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment