Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Start of a new project - I know who I am

Well, it's been awhile. Yo!


 
This is an adventure game I've been working on for the past few months, since around the turn of the year. The name is "I know who I am". It's about being an alien and assuming the identity of a human who doesn't want to exist anymore.



Here's some devlog vids:



The game's being made in Golang with Raylib-go; SunVox is what I'm using for sound and music. The game is actually composed entirely of resources external to the core "engine", which I'm making as well. I didn't intend to do this, but now I have the game as well as a core engine for character-based adventure games. I think I'm going to end up selling the game and open-sourcing the engine to allow others to make games with it, as well.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment